Monday, November 14, 2011

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas!

We started putting up the tree yesterday. The boys are having fun with it. Micah is a good helper. He "hooks" the ornament for me and hangs the low ornaments for me. Elijah was a little scared of it.

I'm praying that the boys would see through all the glitter and bows and see Jesus. That's what it's all about. Not the presents (although they are fun). As Jesus works through me, they get a glimpse of what a relationship with Jesus is all about. "Life is but a breath." Our lives are so short here on this earth. I am determined to live my life with no regrets for Jesus.

In the DR Congo, the average ANNUAL salary is ~$250. That's less than $1 per day. I cannot even imagine what life would be like. I have kept that number in mind as I do my christmas shopping.

-Anticipating

No comments:

Post a Comment